Thursday 24 December 2020

Christmas 2020

 

I haven't been blogging much for a number of reasons:

  • Lots of other more pressing things to do.
  • Messing with the pandemic (My immediate family and I are fine. A cousin in the US was in ICU on a ventilator for a brief time and has recovered. However, an old friend lost her life to the effects of the virus.)
  • Attention being elsewhere.
I have been reading a lot of other fellows' blogs and enjoyed them.
So I'm taking a few moments to wish any one who reads this a most merry Christmas and a happy and hopeful new year. May 2021 be a better year. (It would almost have to be!)

So enjoy your gaming, your painting, your family-ing, and all the special things of the season.

Like the Charlie Brown tree at the top, the holiday -as tough as it might be- can be what you make it.

John G.

And now for something completely different...

Naughty? Nice? Don't mess with Claus!




Santa gets a hand from Finnish commandos.


♫ Here comes Santa Claus. here comes Santa Claus! ♫
Incoming!


I mean, really... who knows?


2 comments: