Wednesday, 21 December 2011

The Sampler

Many of the blogs I look at regularly feature some of the painting of the blogger. I've decided to follow suit and show some of my latest projects.

My 10mm ECW/TYW project continues with Scots horse and a unit of
horse that is generic enough to serve almost any side. (Pendragon Minis)


Tennessee militia for the War of 1812 (Old Glory figs)



Some fantasy figs - a rogue with a throwing blade and a female Dwarf
(Rogue by Reaper, Dwarf by anybody's guess)

Figures painted for "Where Heroes Dare" pulp adventure game - German
troops by Great War Miniatures painted as soldiers of 'tween wars Eire.
"Who knows what mysteries Connaught holds?"

Perry Miniatures ACW Zouaves - which are choice figures! I painted them
as the 144th New York since the light blue is destinctive.

Same Zouaves - command group - sergeant, officer, drummer, and troop.
The colour bearer is in the works. I'm painstakingly painting my own flag
since the flags supplied in the box only have ELEVEN STRIPES. Even I know
that's not right.






















A little plaster-craft confection for the Christmas holidays.




















More of these later, as I finish flocking a backlog of troops.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone who reads this! God be with you always!

3 comments:

  1. Great work there. I find posting the pictures of the stuff I paint motivates me to paint more. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words. I enjoy gaming and I like to paint. A good combination!

    Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting, love the Scots!

    ReplyDelete